
We are finally joining the fun! Stay tuned for pictures of Aria, our dog Tully, info about our life in China and more pics of Aria! I can't wait to start hearing from you!
This picture is of Ari in her room, it is her first time in an exersaucer we bought from an American family living in Kunming moving back to the states. I can't believe how quickly they get so big!
14 comments:
Hey Ginny, Sloan and BEAUTIFUL Aria !!!
I have saved this picture of Aria on my big screensaver at work and you will NEVER know how good it makes me feel while I see her smiling face !!! We miss ya'll SSSSSOOOOO much !!
Love you all,
Steve (Papa/Pop)
Yea! Welcome to Blogging! Our blog has been so helpful in easing the pains of distance. I'm excited that we will be able to watch Ari grow up. Keep posting those photos. It's never enough. Also, thanks for the adorable Christmas card. Too cute! We received it right before we left for Brazil.
Beijos, (kisses)
reese
She is so sweet! Isn't that exersaucer a wonderful thing?! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. We will check it often to see more beautiful pictures! Have a great weekend!
So glad you are joining the blogging world. Ari is so beautiful! I'm looking foward to hearing what's going on with you guys instead of through the grapevine.
Yeah! I am so proud of you Ginny. I can't wait to see more.
i'm so glad to see you are blogging, and she is just adorable. i hope things are going well. we miss you guys at church. keep those pictures coming!
Ginny, Your baby is precious! We just had our first, Will, in November! It is so much fun being a mommy! Glad to see you are blogging - I look forward to reading more!
Welcome to blogging! All of us LU gals are finding each other again. Your daughter is beautiful, and I can't wait to see all that's happening with you guys in China.
YAY! So happy the Burton's are now blogging! Can't wait to catch up on all the latest with you guys and precious little Ari!
love,
Laurie
Ginny - Aria is a beauty! Can't wait to read more a/b you all in China. Hope all is well.
Hey guys, It is going to be fun to get to know what is going on. We love you guys.
Ginny,
It's so good to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl. We had heard that you and Sloan are back in China and we look forward to future posts!
Rebekah
Hey Ginny! It's so great to see what you and your growing family are doing! I do the blog thing too.Come by & visit our blog...Tell Sloan & that beautiful girl hello for me. I've got a little 13 mo. old here who wants her to come back to the US so they can play together.
I just wanted you to know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine how difficult this time must be. We send our love. Brent, Julie, Frances, and Baby Libby (due in 2 days)
Post a Comment