GINNY! It's EA! I am excited that I found your blog! Aria is sooo cute! We really miss you and talk about you lot. I hope things are going well for you guys. Emma Grace is lots of fun and has quite a personality-I think her hair is gonna be about the same color as Aria's! We miss you guys! with love, EA
5 comments:
She is tooooo cute!
Too funny!!
i love all the new pictures! blogging is so addictive, isn't it!
GINNY! It's EA! I am excited that I found your blog! Aria is sooo cute! We really miss you and talk about you lot. I hope things are going well for you guys. Emma Grace is lots of fun and has quite a personality-I think her hair is gonna be about the same color as Aria's! We miss you guys! with love, EA
These photos are hilarious! I'll have to try this with Lilah.
hey Ginny, Rick just flew to China last night and I was wondering what I can tell him to look for and buy. I am sure you have ideas.
Write when you can, he is only there for 10 days.
reesedehanm@aol.com
thanks!
Post a Comment