She is such a girl!



Ari's new thing is her love for accessories! She can't get enough of them. All day long she goes into her closet bringing out shoes, hair bows, purses, or clothes she wants to put on. She has long necklaces she wants to wear all the time. Here are a couple of silly pics. One day she wanted to wear all her bows at one time. Guess we need to start a shopping envelope for her now! :)
8 comments:
Ginny,
I love your beach picture at the top. It is absolutely gorgeous! You look great pregnant too! :) When is she due? Are you guys going to be free the 13th to 15th of June? We are coming through Nashville and would love to catch up - it could be our last chance in a while this side of the Atlantic - we are heading to Jiangsu in August! Let us know! Love you guys! Vikki Beamon
Hey Ginny! Aria is growing so much! She looks like a "kid" and not a baby to me! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!
Hey Ginny,
How is the pregnancy coming? Fill us in.......You look great by the way.
Aria is a doll, I can't wait to meet her in person. I think we will be coming to Nashville for a friend's wedding in early July. It all depends on the price of tickets. I'd love to see you and the rest of the gang.
beijos,
reese
That's so cute. =)
Aria is so big, I can't believe it! I love the photos of her with the phone. :) It looks like she is smiling a lot more now--no more stone cold Aria! Anyway, David and I miss you guys, and hope ya'll are doing well! We are coming back to the States for a couple of months this summer, but as of now it doesn't look like Nashville is going to make it onto our itinerary (although it feels like more or less the only place we are NOT going!) Anyway, take care!
She is a mess and such a girly girl! I love the pictures:)
Welcome home! Aria is a doll & it's so cute how her personality comes through in the pictures. Also, congratulations on upcoming arrival of baby number two.
Hey Ginny,
I have been trying to get a hold of you about this weekend! :) What is your phone number - hope to see you soon. Our cell i 540-550-6937 if I don't talk to you before Friday...
Post a Comment