love the family photo! you looked so great right up til you had her! how's she doing? i've been praying for HEALING! can't wait to hear how the MD appt went this am. email me please when you have a chance. jenn
Congratulations to you all, she is truly a beautiful baby. It looks like everything went smoothly for you. We will look forward to meeting baby Scarlette at church.
Sloan & Ginny, Scarlett is beautiful! So glad to hear that all is well and that prayers are answered. Missed you at water aerobics; she tried to kill us.
I just discovered that you had a blog. I'm getting addicted to these things! :) I'm so glad to hear that everything went very quickly and smoothly!! You're so blessed!
13 comments:
Congrats, she's beautiful!! I can't wait for our baby girls to meet soon!!
Congratulations on your sweet baby girl!!We can't wait to meet her!!
She is beautiful! What a great family!
She is too cute...glad everything went well...can't wait to meet her.
2 beautiful girls... what a blessing! Glad things went well!
yipee! She's so cute! And Aria looks so big! congrats congrats!
love the family photo! you looked so great right up til you had her! how's she doing? i've been praying for HEALING! can't wait to hear how the MD appt went this am. email me please when you have a chance. jenn
she is beautiful!..she looks like aria in close up :)
congrats!
Congratulations to you all, she is truly a beautiful baby. It looks like everything went smoothly for you. We will look forward to meeting baby Scarlette at church.
Sloan & Ginny,
Scarlett is beautiful! So glad to hear that all is well and that prayers are answered. Missed you at water aerobics; she tried to kill us.
Love,
Betty Townsend
Wow. So I guess you've been busy, huh? =) Congratulations. Can't wait to hear all about her.
Congrats!! What a beautiful family and sweet baby girl you have there.
I just discovered that you had a blog. I'm getting addicted to these things! :) I'm so glad to hear that everything went very quickly and smoothly!! You're so blessed!
Post a Comment