Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A few family pictures from Aria's party...more to come!



We took a trip to Florida at the end of September, here are a few family shots:
"Uma" (my mom) with the girls at bedtime

My Granny and Grandpa

4 comments:

mandiandjosh said...

You are right:) I am so proud. What great pictures. By the way I loved the family picture idea from Ari's party:>

Laurie said...

glad to see new pics of your precious babies...looks like all is well. give those sweeties a kiss from me.

Kim said...

So glad to see you back. I was waiting to see Scarlett!!! You've got another beauty.
Great pictures. =)

April Kay said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I've been checking your blog often for new pics, so I'm glad to finally see some! Thanks for the sweet note we got in the mail this week! You're welcome! :) Tell Aria (& Scarlett, too!) that they can come over and play any day! Mason misses his Aria! :)