Monday, June 25, 2007






Pics...
Around the house and around town with Ari.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Ginny! Ari is gorgeous!!! I am so glad you are back to blogging. I look forward to keeping up with you guys.

Ryan said...

Ari is so pretty...and so happy!!! I'm glad you are both doing well. Congrats on the rolling over!!

Whitney said...

Hi Ginny! I just came across your page today and your family is gorgeous!! Your baby girl is maybe the most beautiful child I've ever seen. I hear good stuff about what you guys are doing!

Take Care,

Whitney (Hudson)

Jillina said...

Are is beautiful! Glad things are going well with you guys.

Tara Petty said...

The picture of Ari in the white hat with the ribbon looks just like you Ginny. She is a beautiful girl just like her mommy. You can tell she is very happy and has great parents. Hope things are going well for you guys.

Bethany said...

Gorgeous baby! And family! It looks like you are doing wonderful things in China! How awesome! Keep blogging!