I have to start this post with a huge apology...it has been over a month since I last wrote or posted a picture. So to our family and friends that have repeatedly checked back to find nothing but the same ol' pictures I am sorry. However, we are back in business with lots of new pics! We are doing great, just busy with daily life I guess. Ari is getting so big, more like a little girl now than a baby. It is hard for me to believe she will be one in just a few weeks. Everyday she gets bigger and older, doing small little things that make her seem like such a big girl.




I'm not crawling yet...but almost!!

Just practicing standing in my crazy-cute pajamas.
1 comment:
I am so excited to find your blog!! Ari is beautiful and so big! I am so glad to have a way to keep up with you three now. Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment