We're back!!!
I can't believe it has been 3 months since my last posting...how horrible!! A whole lot has happened in the last few months. I could write a book but I will try to sum our lives up in a few sentences and will try to elaborate more later. Here are the highlights:
- We arrived back in the states on December 1st and it looks like we are going to be in Nashville for a good while.
- I am 18.5 weeks pregnant. We will find out what we are having in two weeks!! My pregnancy has gone well and I wasn't nearly as sick this time so that is great! We are so excited and incredibly blessed...the baby in due on July 7th.
- After living with my in-laws for about a month we recently moved into an apartment and are really enjoying our new place. We are hoping to move into our house in Crieve Hall when the renters move out this summer.
- I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and trying to sneak in naps when I can. I know once #2 comes naps will be a thing of the past. Aria is doing awesome, keeping us smiling and loving life through the eyes of a one-year old. Being a mom is such a cool blessing! I will try to post some recent pics soon...but honestly she hasn't changed all that much. She is still really laid back, still isn't walking and still looks like her Daddy.
I PROMISE it won't be another 3 months before my next posting. :)
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yea! You're back! And I bet you can read your comments now. =)
Congrats on the pregnancy! Let's see a belly picture. =)
Hey there...thanks so much for checking in. Yes, I can finally enter the blogging world for real! :) Can't wait to keep up with ya. Hope all is well.
I am soooo out of the loop. Glad you guys are back in the states and you can read blogger comments and such...and congrats on baby #2...did you hear Hollee is having 3 at once? She has always been such and overachiever!
Congrats on your pregnancy and being back state-side!!!
Yay! was so glad to see that you posted! we miss you, Ginny! waiting to see photos soon :)
Laura
Hi there! Hope you all are doing well! See you again at play group - we are enjoying seeing everyone. Ari and Lauryn are becoming fast friends :)
So glad to see a new post! Congratulations on pregnancy #2! Happy ya'll are back in the US again!
Yay! So good to have you back! And another baby?! How exciting! God is so good! Rick is going to China in April with a team from Desiring God ministries (author John Piper) while the kids and I will be in Brazil. Are you planning on going back after the baby arrives?
YES! Please post photos of Aria!
Congratulations on the pregnancy. Glad you're feeling better this time around! It was good to see an update, and we look forward to more!
Congrats on your upcoming addition!! What a wonderful blessing!
Hey Ginny,
I ran across everyone's blog through Ashley's blog. So glad to see that you all blog too. We are new at blogging and I am not Mrs. Computer wiz!!! But, it is so fun to stay in touch with friends from school. Hope you are doing well. Little Aria is precious, you all are so blessed and god is so good!! Stay in touch. Take care.
Post a Comment