It has been a year, A YEAR since my last blog. I had not even visited our blog since my posting last February until a few weeks ago. Then, I spent an hour looking through old pictures and stories, reminiscing about the past and I wondered, "why did I stop doing this?" It is such a great way to document your life, the life of your family and also keep your loved ones around the world in touch.
So, I am going to try to make an effort to start this up again. No big promises, just a true desire to start up something I think is very worthwhile for myself and the ones I love.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm ready for an update! =)
yeah! I'll be your number one fan! We miss you guys and think of you often!
We'd love to see updates! :0)
Welcome back!
Post a Comment