Hi, I was friends with Sloan at Lipscomb and I'm good friends with Mandi Terry and have met you through her. I just wanted to tell you that Ari is absolutely adorable! I read your blog from time to time and she is just precious!! My little boy was a chunk just like Ari and I miss all of his rolls!
2 comments:
Hi,
I was friends with Sloan at Lipscomb and I'm good friends with Mandi Terry and have met you through her. I just wanted to tell you that Ari is absolutely adorable! I read your blog from time to time and she is just precious!! My little boy was a chunk just like Ari and I miss all of his rolls!
I found your blog the other day. Ari is absolutely precious! It looks like you all are doing well over there! I will keep checking in! :)
Post a Comment