THE BURTON BLOG


Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (15)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (35)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • Last Friday night we ate dinner with some good fri...
      • Burton Family Update:We are doing great and are ex...
      • The faces of Aria...I am frustrated I can't crawl ...
      • My B-day...We had high hopes of getting out last S...
      • Our visit to Thailand:We had a great time in Phuke...
      • Thaialnd Pics Here is my friend Kathryn and Ari an...
      • Our unexpected surprise:On the 30th I headed out i...
      • More of Ari in the bunny towel...She loves her bat...
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  February (3)

Monday, August 06, 2007

More of Ari in the bunny towel...She loves her bath and playing afterwards, being clean seems to put her in a good mood. Tully had to come and get in on the fun too. I am sorry there are so many I just couldn't choose a favorite.






Posted by Ginny at 6:05 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)