
Aria Update
She is growing, growing, growing. Her new thing is squealing and screaming. Whenever the doorbell rings or we go out or come back home she always screams. If Sloan or I pop around the corner or go get her up from a nap she squeals so load. It's so fun to see her get excited. Like any baby she LOVES being thrown in the air and tossed around. We tried cauliflower this week which she doesn't really like, broccoli is next. But, ultimately nothing is better than the sweet potato. She is getting into everything more and more, grabbing and taking and getting upset when you take something away from her. She's only cried a few times when I've taken something away but she always goes looking for what ever I've taken. A couple of weeks ago we finally stopped swaddling her. Ari's officially a big girl now. She kept busting out and waking up so we just decided to stop one night and she slept great. So now, she's a normal sleeping baby. She loves to cuddle with her stuffed animals. Whenever we give her one she pulls it really close and gets a big smile on her face and she definitely has her favorites.
These pictures were taken when we traveled to Tiger Leaping Gorge with the LU group. Sloan bought her the little hat in Lijiang to keep the sun off her head and neck. It is about 100 years old and is really beautiful...and a bit silly too.
3 comments:
precious precious little girl! We think about you guys often!
Ari is growing so much! She is absolutely the most precious little girl I have ever seen...hope you all are doing well.
Ginny I love seeing all these pics of Ari. She might be the cutest little girl I've seen!
Post a Comment