Hurray for the Bumbo!
I'd seen the bumbo, and knew people that used them but when we were home a few months ago Ari finally tried one out for herself. Her cousin, Sierra kindly gave us hers and we love it. I honestly don't know what I would do without our bumbo. Ari hangs out, eats, watches TV, helps me cook, fold laundry and more in her bumbo. When we go out to eat we always put her chair on our table and she not only entertains us but everyone that walks by. Talk about a fun center piece. :) In this picture she just finished her breakfast (don't mind the PJ's) and we were having a good time playing. Anyone out there expecting a baby or knows someone who is, I would definitely recommend they pick one up.
1 comment:
Oh good, glad to hear it is useful. My mom just brought one down for Lilah to use when she is older. The funny thing is James can fit his little bottom in it.(He is small for his age.) He calls it "Lilah's sofa."
Post a Comment