We had high hopes of getting out last Saturday and walking around with Ari but it rained of course, so we just hung out at home. Sloan and I got a babysitter and went out to eat that night and planned on going to watch a movie. Harry Potter was the only movie playing and was supposed to be in English, but regretfully Harry was only casting spells in Chinese. Being that Sloan nor I haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies I was a little worried about being lost, but it would've been a total lost cause trying to watch it in Chinese. So, we carried our popcorn home and I forced Sloan to watch a chic-flic instead. All in all it was a great day.
We took these pictures Sunday out on our back patio. I wanted to show off one of the gifts Sloan got me, a pearl necklace. He also got me some other jewelry, a day at a local spa and some enlarged pictures that my dad photographed. I was thrilled to get a few pictures with Ari and the sun was actually shining!
1 comment:
Hey Sloan and Ginny, I love your blog and I think I have finally learned to send you a comment. I can't believe how much Ari has grown and just how beautiful she is. Your life sounds so exciting. Keep updating. Love you!
Post a Comment